8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
Nepal is very rich in scenic nature and quite popular for snow capped peaks, tropical forests and natural fauna and flora, stone culture, wood carving, Mount Everest, birth place of Lord Buddha and 8 World heritage Sites introduced by UNESCO. National parks, River rafting, Paragliding, Boating and many more adventure sports. People can enjoy scenic view of snow capped top of the world within one hour mountain flight(at extra cost)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 8 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, pick up from airport and check in hotel Kantipur Temple House (Second Heritage Hotel in Nepal), overnight stay
Day 2:(B): After breakfast, guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley including Swoyambhunath Stupa(Monkey temple), Patan Durbar Square and Pashupatinath Hindu temple, overnight stay at hotel
Day 3:(B) Early drive to Nagarkot for sunrise and panoramic views of nested capped Himalayas. Breakfast, then drive back to Bhaktapur for sightseeing, drive back to Kathmandu, walking around Thamel and visiting Garden of Dreams, overnight stay at hotel
Day 4:(BLD): Drive to Chitwan with private vehicle with Acon, 2 night 3 days jungle activities with all meals in Jungle Safari Resort in Chitwan
Day 5: (BLD): All day in Chitwan with jungle tours and more
Day 6: (B): After breakfast, drive to chitwan with private vehicle, then check in Hotel Mount Kailash in Pokhara, overnight stay
Day 7: (B): Early drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and Himalayas views, then back to hotel, breakfast and day sightseeing in Pokhara with private vehicle, overnight stay at same hotel
Day 8: (B D): After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu by same vehicle; drop in same hotel in Kathmandu, at evening farewell dinner with cultural show, overnight stay.
Day 9: (B): After breakfast, airport drop for onward journey
Departure Point :Varies
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Concludes in Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age 12 to 75 Years
- Dress code not applicable
- No weight limits
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.