8 km Inflatable kayaking and Trekking 3 hrs in the Jungle
-Trek outside Chaing Mai near the Mae Taeng River is the perfect way to see some of the jungle and biodiversity of Northern Thailand.
-We walk through the scenic jungle, along a pleasant creek, to a 10-meter high waterfall.
- This trip is a guided inflatable kayak trip. A guide will help you navigate your way down. No previous experience needed.
- Expert local guides tell you about the forest and culture in the area.
- Get out of the city and into nature in the jungles of northern Thailand.
- Certified guides and top-of-the-line equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chiang Mai, Thailand
3-hours trekking adventure to a waterfall is a nice way to see the jungle and cool off in the water. The trek itself is about 1.6 km through the jungle to a 10 m waterfall. We then take a break here so you can go for a swim. It’s good beforehand to be changed into your swimming attire at the camp before you start the hike. The guide along the way will point out flora and fauna and some of the cultural aspects of Thailand. We return back along the same track. If you’re a quick hiker and would like to go further past the waterfall we can do that as well. The main difference between the 2 hour and the 3 hour is the amount of information you’re given about the forest. This is perfect to add on to anyone of our other adventures.
Then you will have a delicious lunch of fried chicken, rice and salad is provided before head to 8-km Inflatable kayaking Jungle River Float. A relaxing trip down the Mae Taeng River. Great for people of all abilities. Learn skills practicing with the guides and getting familiar with the boat. All boats have guides to help you along the way. The encroaching jungle offering lots of shade. Splashing and playing in the river is perfect for keeping cool in the jungle. Trips end at our camp. We have towels and shower facilities that you can use before heading home. Top-of-the-line equipment expert trained guides to make sure you have a safe adventure fun adventure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up In Chiang Mai City is Between 8 am and 8.30 am and drop off about 7 pm.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.