8-Hours Private Tour to The Great Giza pyramids, The Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
Discover more about the ancient Egyptian civilization by visiting the great Giza Pyramids, The Sphinx, the Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum and khan el-khalili bazaar.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Continue your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
khan el-khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt and at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.