8 Hours- Giza Pyramids, Coptic City & Alabaster Mosque with camel ride and Lunch
1. With a private English-speaking guide, licensed driver and 24/7 customer service, just go ahead to explore the heritages in Cairo.
2. You will visit the Giza Pyramids, Citadel of Salah El Din, Muhammad Ali Mosque and Coptic City. A good choice to learn about history, cultural relics, local life and so on.
3. We look forward to your participation for the worry-free tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to all the sites mention in the itinerary
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board
- WiFi on board
- Camel Ride for 30 minutes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 8:00 your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will start by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids and enjoy with camel ride.
Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley temple of the king Khafre. Afterwards you will visit the Old Cairo to see the local wonders like the Hanging Church that was built in the 3rd century and beginning of the 4th century. Also, stop by Abu Sirga Church which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD. It was built in Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge, then will walk to see Ben Ezra Synagogue. After that will drive to the citadel of Salah El Din and explore the most beautiful mosque in Egypt which called Alabaster mosque. In the end of the day you will transfer back to your hotel.
Note: Lunch is included in local restaurant.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Giza or CairoAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.