8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum
On this private tour several activities are involved and different periods of ancient history of Egypt covered as you will visit the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian museum with its treasures, the oriental bazaar of Khan el Khalili. You will ride a camel for 30 minutes in the Sahara desert around the pyramids and you will have lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the pyramids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza and Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx and Egyptian Antiquities Museum
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Lunch (on pyramids day in a restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
After an 8am pick-up from your hotel, start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids.
Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry.
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Cairo city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.