8-Hour Private 42' Azimut Yacht Tour to Palancar Beach w/Food, Open Bar &Snorkel
You'll be greeted with a Welcome drink and have this whole tour for your private group and it's customizable to you! See the Riviera Maya coast from the Caribbean Sea! This tour will go to one of the most spectacular beaches you’ve ever seen called Playa Palancar. This is a secluded and incredibly pristine beach and the clear aquamarine waters makes it an ideal place to snorkel.
You get to enjoy your provided customized lunch your way, either onboard the yacht or on the beach under the shade of a “palapa” with your feet in the sand with amazing views in all directions. You'll breathe paradise.
This tour also allows snorkeling at another nearby reef where you can get up close and personal with sea turtles and tropical fish and coral reef. You'll also get to enjoy a Caribbean sunset over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful part of this biodiverse region.
Snorkeling and fishing gear, towels, free underwater camera and floaties all available on this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Open bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom onboard
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera upon request
- Paddle board and floaties upon request
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Lunch - with snacks
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
We depart from Puerto Aventuras and cruise across the Caribbean to the southern part of Cozumel Island. On our voyage we’ll be troll fishing from the yacht. You're free to participate and help reel in your catch which can also be prepared fresh onboard.
We'll anchor in front of one of the most spectacular beaches you’ve ever laid eyes on called Playa Palancar. This is a secluded and incredibly pristine beach and the clear aquamarine sea makes it an ideal place to snorkel the reef.
Enjoy your lunch onboard our yacht or we can serve you on the beach under the shade of a “palapa” with your feet in the sand! No matter what you decide, your view is sure to be amazing. Breathe in paradise while enjoying freshly made guacamole, shrimp and fish ceviche, grilled cheeseburgers, and of course, a cold beer, margarita or refreshment of your choice.
After lunch, we'll snorkel at another nearby reef where you can get up close and personal with all sorts of fish and sea life. Then we'll slowly head back where you'll get to enjoy the sunset over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful part of this biodiverse region.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/12/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian/Vegan option (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.