8 Days North Costa Rica Fun Family and FriendsTrip All Inclusive
Enjoy a family trip or with friends of the Best in Costa Rica, unique landscapes that will make your stay unique and unforgettable, you can visit volcanoes, waterfalls, rivers, the best beaches, accommodation included in categories 4 stars or similar, enjoy of the gastronomy of the selected places observe different types of lazy animals, scarlet macaws, monkeys, snakes, maps among others, below we offer you a brief information on some of the places we visit.
One of Costa Rica's most popular eco-tourism destinations, the canals and rivers of Tortuguero National Park are abundant with exciting plant and wildlife species.
Hike in one of the most spectacular destinations in Costa Rica, the Arenal Volcano! As the most active volcano in the country, don't be surprised if you hear a crackling noise or smoke coming out of its mouth.
Manuel Antonio National park tour provides a perfect combination of nature, wildlife and pristine beaches. Explore the Manuel Antonio National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 8x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 8x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 8 nights
- Bottled water
- Dinner x 7
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Tabacon Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Rincon de La Vieja National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ponderosa Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Tamarindo Beach
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Tortuguero National Park
Stop At: Tortuguero National Park, Tortuguero Costa Rica
Hiking in to the jungle in Tortuguero National Park
Enjoy and see the wild life in the canals of tourtuguero on a Canoe Tour.
Visit a small village of Tortuguero.
Enjoy your Lunch with Caribbean Flavor, the music and culture of the caribbean coast of Costa Rica.
Tryp on Boat La Pavona- Tortuguero- La Pavona
See differents types of birds, animals and Flora and Fauna
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in Tortuguero. Hotel La Baula Lodge
Day 2: Arenal Volcano National Park
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Hiking in the Arenal Volcano.
Enjoy 4 hours in Natural Hot Sprigs Resort.
See the Volcano and Arenal Lake
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Enjoy and relax in the Hot Springs water in Tabacon Grand Spa
Taste the flavor in a delicious Dinner at night in this resort.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in La Fortuna. Hotel La Pradera del Arenal or Hotel Faro Arenal
Day 3: Rio Celeste and Tenorio Volcano
Stop At: Tenorio Volcano National Park, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
Walking and Enjoy the view of Rio Celeste, see the Waterfall and know about the Famous " borbollones" and other attractions.
Practice the hiking in the National Park Tenorio Volcano and see the Crater Tenorio 1 Tenorio 2 and Hill Montezuma
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in La Fortuna, La Pradera del Arenal or Hotel Faro Arenal
Day 4: Hiking in Ricon de la Vieja Volcano and Waterfall Oropendola
Stop At: Rincon de La Vieja National Park, Costa Rica
Enjoy the refreshing waters of the Oropendola waterfalls in the foothills of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano
Enjoy a massage with volcanic clay and rejuvenate your skin taking advantage of the minerals present in “Las Pailas”
On a clear day you will be able to observe the Lake of Nicaragua and also practice hiking in this natural attraction, the mountains of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Hilton garden Inn Liberia
Day 5: Ponderosa Adventure Park
Stop At: Ponderosa Adventure Park, El Salto Located in El Salto, 10 minutes before arriving to Liberia, comming from Cañas, Liberia 50101 Costa Rica
Enjoy the gastronomy of the northern area of Costa Rica Guanacaste where corn-based meals are your specialty
Discover and get to know the Guanacasteca savanna where you can observe native African animals born in Costa Rica, giraffes, zebras and other species can see it in this beautiful safari.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in Tamarindo.Tamarindo Inn or Similar
Day 6: Tamarindo Beach Guanacaste
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Think of a true tropical paradise and surely you will be thinking of a place like Tamarindo, which is located on the north Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
While it is true, some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica are difficult to access, Tamarindo has built a highly popular reputation for all visitors to enjoy the beauty of this Guanacaste beach town.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Tramonto Hermosa Beach Jaco
Day 7: Monteverde Cloud Forest
Stop At: Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park, Costa Rica
Walking over the Forest in the most longer Bridges in Costa Rica.
Breathe fresh air and listen the natural and classical environment of the cloud forest
Know about the different species of plant, flowers and birds in the most important forest around the world.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in Monteverde. Cipreses Hotel or Monteverde Country Lodge.
Day 8: Monteverde and Last Day
Stop At: Monteverde, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Enjoy our last day we start with a rich breakfast in the morning without evit moving to another place, Enjoy the day on the quiet nature environment, a delicious lunch at noon.
In the afternoon we will return to San José in approximately 3 hours.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel City Express San Jose Aeropuerto
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is in your hotelAirports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2018 - 1/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.