8 Days Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan
Take a relaxed Nile River cruise between Luxor and Aswan on this 8-day tour. Start from either city and see key landmarks such as the Karnak Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Horus Temple, the Kom Ombo Temple, and much more. Enjoy a relaxed pace with plenty of time to revel in the 5-star luxury ship and its many amenities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Cruise pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- transfer from / to airport
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- all optional excursions
- personal expenses
- international airfare
- Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Luxor international airport, our representative will meet you in the airport then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to your cruise in Luxor. Free day, overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor
After breakfast. You will cross with the private guide to the West Bank to discover (Valley of the Kings,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon), Lunch on board, Sailing to Aswan and passing Esna lock. dinner on board and enjoy to galabya party, overnight stay in Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu-Kom Ombo-Aswan
Breakfast. Then move with the guide to visit (Horus temple) by horse carriage, lunch on board and then sail to Kom Ombo to visit (Sobek temple). Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 4: Aswan
Breakfast. Then you will visit (Philae Temple, High Dam and botanical garden). lunch & dinner on board, free time at evening, overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 5: Aswan
Breakfast. Free time at the sun deck, Lunch & dinner on board, Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 6: Aswan
Breakfast. Free time at the sun deck, Lunch on board during sailing to Kom Ombo, dinner on board. overnight on board.
Day 7: Kom Ombo & Edfu
Breakfast. Free time at the sun deck. Lunch on board and passing to Esna lock by cruise. Then sailing to Luxor.
Overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast and check out, the guide will accompany you to visit (Karnak temples & Luxor temple). transfer to Luxor airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.