8 Days Jomsom-Muktinath Trek Nepal
If you wish to avoid high altitudes this is a good classical trekking in Annapurna region. Jomsom-Muktinath is situated north of Pokhara where the mountain brings spectacular views and diversity of finest natural. From deep, lush valleys and towering mountains to vast dry, high altitude landscape and thick jungle, this trek offers an alluring assortment of vistas and trails for you to enjoy. The root actually crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for some unusual views of the northern flanks following Kali Gandaki and emerges at Jomsom, nestled between the mighty Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri, on the border of Mustang, which is popularly known as the Himalayan Shangri-la. The entire route remains below 300 meters, though the trek is still strenuous enough to be stimulating. Several days walk beyond Jomsom, takes you the final destination, Muktinath, the Holy temple of Nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kathmandu-Pokhara Tour
- airport pick up and Drop off
- A guided tour & Trekking:
- Daily itinerary as described,
- All inclusive camping or lodge trek with English speaking guide and porters,
- All meals on trek
- All fees and land transportation, coffee and boiled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Bottled Water
- Delay due to weather
- Day 01: Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (827 m)
Day 04: Pokhara to Jomsom & Trek to Kagbeni (2810 m)
Day 05: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) and back to Kagbeni
Day 06: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2,743 m)
Day 07: Jomsom to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure
Minimum Group size: 2 Max: 15
Season: All year (on windy, cloudy or rainy days no flight goes to Jomsom)
Departure date: as per your convenience.
• airport pick up and Drop off
• Accommodation • A guided tour & Trekking
:• Daily itinerary as described
,• All inclusive camping or lodge trek with English speaking guide and porters,
• All meals on trek
• All fees and land transportation, coffee and boiled water.
• Flights (Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom two-way) Option Drive in Drive Out
Departure Point :Kathmandu
Departure Time :anytime monday to sunday
Return Detail :Pokhara then Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you would like to extend your stay in Nepal, then please do let us know in advance so we can process your documents and plan for your next trip. Do not forget to ask for a
- special package
- trip for
- Bardia National Park
- if you would like to add a trip for wildlife exploration as we have our own hotel in Bardia National Park, Western Nepal.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.