8 Days: Great Migration (tarangire, Serengeti And Ngorongoro Conservation)
The tour will take your to four amazing national parks with breathtaking sceneries and amazing wildlife.
Start with Tarangire and experience the sheer number of elephants,
followed by Lake Manyara with its abundance of baboons and the great number of birds. In Serengeti the big cats awaits and the crocodiles feast on the migratory wildebeest going through the Grumeti River.
Ngorongoro is equipped with the endangered black rhino.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- 8x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Arusha-Tarangire National Park
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hostels and Air BnB
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.