8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration
Our 8 Day Cultural safari was designed for the traveller with an adventurous spirit, seeking an intimate experience in the local African Hadzabe and Masai tribes, but also still taking advantage of enjoying a wildlife safari which includes visits to Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti National Parks, Lake Eyasi, the famous Ngorongoro Crater. The area around Lake Eyasi is inhabited by the Hadzabe bushmen, some of the last remaining hunter-gatherers on the African continent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Day 1 Arusha/Moshi to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast drive to Tarangire. Morning game drive in Lake Burungi area. Lake Burungi area is in the north-western part of the park and a tour drive in this area will offer you fascinating opportunities to watch large herds of flamingos and other species of birds feeding on aquatic organisms in Lake Burungi. Afternoon game drive along Tarangire river.
Day 2 Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara
After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara. You will be able to see tree climbing lions which are the park’s main attraction. Why these lions habitually climb trees is still up for debate but viewing a pride relaxing in an acacia tree is an incredible site. The park is also famous for its elephant, huge number of baboons and due to its varied landscape has an impressive range of other game including wildebeest, buffalo, hippo, Leopard, flamingo, zebra, warthog, waterbuck, dik-dik, and impala. This small park is also home to over 400 species of birds, including flamingos, pelicans, storks and cormorants.
Day 3 Lake Manyara to Lake Eyasi Cultural Tour
After breakfast drive to lake Eyasi at Chemichemi campsites, here you meet your local guide and discus about afternoon tour. After lunch your guide will take you to start the afternoon tour as follow:
First you will star visiting Datoga (Pastoralists) Boma. Here you will get information about their historical, lifestyle, culture and economic activities.
After there you will visit blacksmith
and lastly you will do walking tour along lake Eyasi and observing sun down
Late afternoon drive to Chemichemi camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Lake Eyasi Cultural Tour
In the morning after breakfast you will have drive to the interior of Africa and here you will have a chance to integrate with Bushmen families. We will spend a full day here with our picnic lunch and learning more about Bushmen. The lesson will involve their social, economics and cultural life style. It is an idle day for gift giving to the some of the Bushmen families; Safari Tanzania tours will provide some kilograms of sugar and tea bags.
Day 5 and Day 6 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, transfer to Serengeti. The park is teaming with wildlife and it is thought that over 3 million large mammals roam the plains. The extensive grasslands are interspersed with “kopjes” which are rocky outcrop islands in the flat plains, each with its own wildlife communities.
Day 7 and Day 8 Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro crater is the 8th wonder of the world and home to a spectacular concentration of wildlife. It hosts approximately 30,000 large mammals, including large herds of buffaloes, wildebeests, elands hartebeests elephants, hippos lions and the endangered black rhino.
Departure Point :Arusha/Moshi from your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Arusha/Moshi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour starts and ends in Moshi
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.