8-Day Seven Wonders of Turkey Tour
This 8-day tour package offers you five most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, starting with mesmerizing Istanbul, that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus strait, adding to it classical ruins of Ephesus at beach resort town Kusadasi, world-famous hot springs and travertine terraces of carbonate minerals of Pamukkale, ancient city Ephesus and unique geological, historic, and cultural features of Cappadocia. Join the adventure and explore true beauty of Turkey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport transfers
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flight from Denizli to Kayseri / Nevsehir
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2-night accommodation in Istanbul
- 2-night accommodation in Kusadasi
- 1-night accommodation in Pamukkale
- 2-night accommodation in Cappadocia
- 7 buffet breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Guided tours
- Professional English-speaking guides
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Personal expenses: Lunches, extras at hotel or additional meals
- Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
- Insurance: All types
- Optional Tours
- Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day – Tuesday
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City (Breakfast and Lunch included)
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel. Visit to ST. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmet Imperial Mosque, Hippodrome and Ancient Grand Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul to Izmir and Kusadasi – Thursday
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. After the lunch flight to Izmir. overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Kusadasi, Ephesus (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
08:30 Departure to Ephesus to visit the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre, Sirince Village and House of the Virgin Mary. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 5 - Kusadasi, Pamukkale (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. Visit to calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis. Overnight in Pamukkale
Day 6 - Kusadasi - Izmir to Nevsehir / Kayseri Airport and Cappadocia (Breakfast and Dinner included)
After breakfast, we depart for Izmir Airport for our domestic flight to Cappadocia. Transfer from Kayseri airport to your Cave hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore Cappadocia. Overnight in Cave Hotel in Cappadocia
Day 7 - Cappadocia (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Today we will get to know the Cappadocia region.Tour starts with Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin, Pasabagi, Devrent Valley, wineshop in Urgup for wine tasting and Last stop is Three Beauties. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 8 - Cappadocia to Istanbul - End of Tour (Breakfast included)
After breakfast you will have free time shopping in Cappadocia. Today we depart for Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one. Have a nice trip back home.
Departure Point :Istanbul
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.