8-Day Private Sightseeing Excursion from Cairo with Nile Cruise
See all that Egypt has to offer on a week-long private excursion from Cairo. See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.
take a Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
stop at the Abu Simbel, Komombo, Karnak and Edfu temples; and learn about Egyptian history and culture.
Enjoy a worry-free excursion with all accommodation, transportation, and most meals taken care of.
the great pyramids,valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
Enjoy sun set and sun rise while cruise sail above the river Nile which has many secrets you can be one of a lot who desire to find out some of these secrets.
enjoy the highlights of Aswan and Luxor.
Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship.
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from your hotel.
visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel.
experience the life trip in luxor hot air balloon
our target to make sure that you have unforgettable memories during your stay in Egypt
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights at 3 stars hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- 3 nights on cruise board with all meals start with lunch end with breakfast
- all sites which mentioned in program
- expert Egyptology tour guide
- a/c transportation
- horse and carriage
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- door to door transfers from and to Cairo international airport
- abu simbel tour
- hot air balloon trip
- the great pyramids&valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
- Return first class train tickets
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 95 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- (sleeping train tickets available with extra 150$ per person)
- • Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Arrival to Cairo international airport where you going to find our friendly representative waiting for you. Our professional representative inform you of the main information about Cairo. open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of the real history. over night hotel.
• Day 2: Cairo - luxor
After breakfast discover one of the fabulous wonders of the world the great pyramids. our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to drive to pyramids area. visit the three pyramids it is amazing to take rare photos of the pyramids. Visit the valley temple it is considered one of the most complete temples. Move to sphinx the legendary statue which has human head and lion body and represent the power of the lion and the wisdom of man. Drive back to hotel. our representative will pick you up at night to take the night train to luxor,over night train.
day 3: luxor east bank
Morning arrive to luxor train station the most famous city in upper Egypt. check in Nile cruise and explore the greatness of Egyptian culture by Nile cruise. after some rest our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to start our wonderful tour to visit the largest temple in whole over the world karnak temple. drive over to see the small beautiful temple of Luxor. over night cruise.
day 4: hot air balloon,valley of the kings,start sailing
Wake up early morning in Luxor for hot air balloon trip is an exciting experience. our friendly representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank , then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum ( Luxor ).we will start our next tour directly.Try to listen well to your Expert tour guide who will inform by details the history of valley of the kings and the famous tombs there such as the famous tut ankh amun tomb. after the great tour to the kings drive over to find out the secrets of queen Hatsheput while you going to visit her temple.last stop at the west bank will be the great status of memnon.after the amazing tour back to the east bank.cruise will start to sail towards the south.be ready to have unique photos of the both sides of the river Nile where you will find out the both cultures Nubian and Egyptian as well, small boats, villages around you every where. pass esna lock.over night cruise.
day 5: edfu temple,komombo temple,enjoy sailing
Have a wonderful experience and touch the culture by horse and carriage to visit edfu temple. back to cruise and continue sailing all over the way to komombo.drink your tea on sun deck during sailing.stop around sun set time to visit komombo temple.back to cruise and sail over towards Aswan.over night Nile cruise.
day 6: the great abu simbel temples,Aswan tours,train to Cairo.
Around 5 am it is time to visit one of the most important sites in Egypt Abu Simbel temples.after the great tour back to Aswan again.start out next tour .our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to start our wonderful tour to visit the famous high dam in Aswan drive over where we going to take motor boat to get to philae island temple. after the great tour transfer to Aswan train station to take the train back to Cairo.over night train.
day 7: Cairo
Arrive to Cairo and check in hotel. Over night hotel in Cairo.
day 8:final departure
Final departure to Cairo international airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.