8-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour with a Ranthambore Wildlife Safari
The bustle and buzz of India can often be overwhelming for first-time visitors. Enhance your experience of India and skip the hassle of advance planning on a private 8-day tour that ensures you receive the undivided attention of your guide. Without having to arrange transfers, activities, or accommodation yourself, you’ll travel between UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Golden Triangle with ease and benefit from local insight into Indian culture and tradition.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- Parking and toll Charges.
- Complimentary drinks on arrival.
- Hotel and resort Accommodations.
- Transfer through air conditioned vehicles.
- 24x7 support to the clients.
- Well experienced chauffeurs for all kinds of conveyance.
- A trained representative throughout the tour.
What's excluded :
- Tips to the servicemen.
- Amount of entry tickets of monuments.
- Camera use charges.
- Personal expenses like drinks, laundry, etc.
- Any extra charges or taxes not mentioned above.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Hauz Khas Village
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore National Park
- Entry/Admission - Chokhi Dhani Village
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- New Delhi-Arrival
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travellers from pre-decided location.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.