8-Day Kashmir Biking Tour
Kashmir Biking Tour- 07 Nights and 08 Days
• 01 Night stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
• 02 Nights stay in Hotel or Similar at Srinagar.
• 02 Nights stay in Hotel Tents/Guest House/Huts or Similar at Gurez.
• 01 Night stay in Hotel Tents/Guest House/Huts or Similar at Lolab.
• 01 Night stay in Hotel Tents/Guest House/Huts or Similar at Bangus Valley.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Transportation for Airport Pick up and Drop
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 7 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Day 01 : Arrive Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar airport our representative heartily greets you and assists you to transfer you to houseboat. Check in at Deluxe houseboat, freshen up and relax at the luxury of the royal hospitality. In the evening enjoy Shikara ride on Dal Lake and witness the marvel of the nature that is beyond visual and verbal descriptions. The Sun-set view from the Shikara will engulf your heart and leave your spell bound. O vernight stay in the Houseboat.
NOTE: Bike tour will commence from Day 02 to Day 07.
Day 02 : Srinagar Old City tour ( On Bikes )
After Breakfast, we will go for Srinagar Old City tour in which we can see city's many Old Heritage buildings and monuments with their rich warm color - these are some of the old city's moods which linger in the corners of a traveler’s mind, Srinagar has for long been Kashmir's most important commercial town, and when one considers that boasts have always been a primary means of conveyance in Kashmir, it is not difficult to see why. In time, the city has formed around the banks of the river.
Day 03 : Srinagar | Gurez
Ride towards Gurez via Bandipora & en route you will be passing through Indias second largest fresh water lake famously known as Wular Lake. Located at 86 kms from the Bandipora and 123 kms from Srinagar in northern Jammu and Kashmir state, Gurez is a valley situated in the high Himalayas. Road leads from Bandipora to Gurez via Razdan Top (alt. 11672ft.). Razdan top is rich in medicinal plants. From Razdan Top, Harmukh Peak may be viewed which is one of the highest mountain peaks in Kashmir. Gurez has an altitude of 8,000 feet above the datum and is surrounded by the snow capped mountains. Overnight stay in tent at Gurez.
Day 04 : In Gurez
After breakfast we roam around gurez, The awesome Habba Khatoon Mountain, pyramid shaped peak lies in Gurez valley. The people of the Gurez valley are called "Dards" and they use to live in traditional log wood houses, the unique feature of the valley. The capital of Dards called "Dawar" is located in the Gurez valley and is a famous archaeological site. Overnight stay in tent at Gurez.
Day 05 : Gurez | Lolab
Drive towards Lolab via Watlab side of Wular Lake, Sopore. Overnight stay in tents/Guest House/Huts at Lolab.
Day 06 : Lolab | Bangus Valley
Ride towards Bangus Valley via Chowkibal. Overnight stay in tents/Guest House/Huts at Bangus Valley.
Day 07 : Bangus Valley | Srinagar
After Breakfast, pack your bags and ride back to capital city Srinagar via Kupwara , Sopore. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
Day 08: Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences .
Departure Point :Srinagar Airport
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.