7.Mycenae, Epidaurus & Nafplio Full Day Private Tour
Written with bright letters in the books of History lies the Mycenaean kingdom, which
consists up to this day a pole of attraction for hundreds of visitors. Mycenae was a fortified late Bronze
Age city located between two hills on the Argolid plain of the Peloponnese,
Greece. You will see the Mycenaen Acropolis, the tomb of Agamemnon and the
ruins of the Cyclopean walls that protected this mighty city. Our final
destination is the ancient theater of Epidavrus. Admire the theater where
thousands of years ago the Greek artists put their works into action. After
that, you will be driven back to your pick up point in Athens .
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- -English-speaking driver
- -Air-conditioned van vehicle
- -Private transportation
- Disposable masks and gloves are provided
What's excluded :
- -Entrance fees in the monuments
- -Meals & personal expenses
- -Professional guide in the monuments
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mykines, Greece
we will continue towards the Ancient Mycenae, the center of Greek civilization, home to the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. Visit the Cyclopean Walls, the famous Lion’s Gate and the ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
we will have our last stop at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators and the breathtaking acoustics and then, we will return at your Hotel
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
The most relaxing part of the tour, is upon our arrival at the one of the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the Modern Greek history, the seaside town of Nafplio.
You can have a traditional Greek lunch here and then walk next to the coast, or you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’ s trademark!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby/ apartmentYou may contact us if you need clarification.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact us if you need to add a licensed guide to your experince
- If you need a Infant/child Seat plz call us and let us know at least 1 day before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- There is a limit of passengers per 9seats vehicle of 5 passengers + the driver, Exceeding the passenger limit is exceptionally permitted, provided that only parents with their minor children are in the vehicle. The use of a non-medical protective mask by passengers and the driver is mandatory.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.