7 Mile Beach Private Tour from Montego Bay or Falmouth
Discover Negril's legendary Seven Mile Beach on this private tour from your port/ resort. After a scenic journey along the northern coastline, arrive at the famous 7-mile stretch of white sand and azure water. Spend time swimming, snorkeling on the reefs, sunbathing or participating in various watersport activities for an additional fee. Round-trip transportation from all resorts is included.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission: 7 mile Beach
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
What's excluded :
- Water sports activities/rentals (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Come! Let us take you on a memorable journey to one of the world’s famous fun-filled locations in Negril, Jamaica! Your pleasant and knowledgeable tour guides will meet you at your port/resort as you prepare for a memorable day trip to Negril which is located on the western coast of the island. The ride from your port /resort will take you along the scenic and pristine northern coastline until you reach the location at Negril's Seven Mile Beach.
You will have approx..2 hours on the Seven Mile Beach to indulge yourself in swimming, relaxing, sunbathing or even participating in various watersport activities such as snorkeling the reefs, boating, etc. for an additional fee. It is very rare to see a beach that is seven miles long from end to end as far as the eye can see on both ends so, we implore you to take full advantage of this rare opportunity. Feel free to take a romantic walk or just simply go for a jog on the sand.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: Ship's name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.When picking up at the ship port we pick up guest at the pick up area with name of lead traveler or company logo. Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Infant seats are available upon request
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Things to take: Cash, Camera, Towels
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.