7 hours to Great Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum antique with tour guided
Enjoy 7 hours to Visit the Giza pyramids,Sphinx,Egyptian Museum of antique with tour guided, entrance fees, air condition car,snakes through the tour, also be more comfortable with pick-up and drop off from your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soft Drink Through the tour
- Entry/Admission - Egypt Direct tours
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids
- Entrance fees to interior of the Mummies room
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Egypt Direct tours, 24 Mahmoud Basyouni street, Cairo Tahrir, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Spend approximately 7 hours to visit three pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum with free pick up , drop off,deluxe car ,professional guide.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids where you Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Including : Entrance fees to Giza Pyramids Area
Excluding : Entrance fees to Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Continue your tour to visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.
It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were burried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Including : Entrance fees to Egyptian Museum
Excluding: Entrance fees to mummies room at the Egyptian Museum-Camera fees
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from hotels,hostels,private apartment , motels in Giza or Cairo center or 6 of OctoberAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guest must send Hotel information, phone number and preferred Language.
- Guest has to be ready at meeting point 15 minutes before start time.
- Date of birth & Nationality
- Guest Name
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear mask
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car)
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car) -The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.