7 Days Lake Mburo, Bwindi Gorilla Tracking, Bunyonyi Birding & Queen Elizabeth
This 7 Days Lake Mburo, Bwindi Gorilla Tracking, Bunyonyi Birding & Queen Elizabeth starts from Lake Mburo National Park containing an extensive area of wetland that harbours several species of mammals including zebras, impalas, elands, topi and buffaloes and water animals and birds. The Safari then proceeds to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for Gorilla trekking and cultural experience with the Batwa forest people. This 7 Days Safari is crowned with a visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park for game drives and boat cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation 4WD Safari van, Gorilla permit, accommodation and meals, All activities.
What's excluded :
- Other drinks i.e hard drinks, Laundry, Tips to guides, Telephone expenses, Porter fees, Cigarettes
- Safari Highlights
o Equator experience
o Game viewing in Lake Mburo National Park
o Mountain Gorilla tracking
o Bird watching in Bwindi
o Batwa cultural trail
o Game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park
o Boat cruise on Kazinga channel
Departure Point :Entebbe, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be met at the airport by our safari guide who will transfer you to the hotel reserved for you in Kampala. Dinner and overnight will be at this hotel.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.