7 Days Kenya Budget Safari
Looking forward to explore the wildlife and nature? East Point Safari Bookers is inviting you to an ultimate and breathtaking safari tour in Kenya. You will get to experience four of the best premier game reserves in Kenya, which known as Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, and Amboseli. Moreover, you will get to enjoy wildlife viewing and wonderful spectacle of pink flamingos at Lake Nakuru.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 6 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DAY 1: NAIROBI TO MASAI MARA
You will be pick-up from the hotel at 8 a.m., then transfer to office and depart to Masai Mara Game Reserve through the view-point of the Great Rift Valley. Also, you will be having lunch at Narok town. On arrival, the group will proceed to a game drive to track various animal species and birds with the driver or guide. After that, the group will return for dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
After breakfast, the group will proceed on a full-day game viewing within the reserve. The landscape of the reserve is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills, it is the best park for game viewing in Kenya. Moreover, it has an extensive road and track network which allows close range viewing and photography.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA TO LAKE NAIVASHA
Today, you will go on an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, the group will depart the Mara region to Lake Naivasha. You will arrive during the late afternoon and have lunch en-route. Moreover, there is an optional boat ride with additional cost. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 4: LAKE NAIVASHA TO LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast tour at the Hell’s Gate National Park, the park has attractions such as the Olkaria and Hobley's. It is an extinct volcanoes and the obsidian forms from the cool molten lava. In addition, within Hell's Gate is the Hell's Gate Gorge. It is lined with red cliffs which contains two volcanic plugs, known as Fischer's Tower and Central Tower. It is a smaller gorge that extends to the south and of which a path descends into hot springs.
DAY 5: LAKE NAKURU TO AMBOSELI
After breakfast, the group will proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park. The park is known for its prolific bird life including flamingos. It also contains a sanctuary for the conservation of white rhino. Moreover, species like the cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline as well. After that, the group will journey to Amboseli National Park. Moving on, the group will enjoy dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 6: AMBOSELI FULL-DAY
Today will be a full-day game drives at Amboseli National Park. The park contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. Moreover, there are also variety of plains game such as antelopes and birds that can be seen, as well as the Mount Kilimanjaro’s peak too if weather conditions permit. After that, you will be served with picnic lunch. Moving on, the group will return and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 7: AMBOSELI TO NAIROBI
Today, you will go on an early morning game viewing. After that, the group will return to the camp to enjoy a full breakfast. The safari tour ends here, the group will journey back to Nairobi and you will be drop-off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) to connect flight home.
Departure Point :St Ellies HouseWabera StreetNairobi , CBD
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.