7 Days Ghorepani, Poonhill, Ghandruk Trek.
Ghorepani is a beautiful Poon ( PUN Magar ) village in the lap of Poon Hill, situated at 2860 meter above sea level. Poonhill is the easy and shortest trek route in the Annapurna Region. This trek is perfect for those who have a limited time period with a burning desire to explore the beauty of sunkissed white snow capped Annapurna peaks and to get the natural greenery refreshness far from the hectic city life. Poonhill is the ultimate view point to witness Mt. fishtail (6997m/22,956ft), Annapurna 1st, Annapurna South (7,219m/23,684ft) Dhaulagiri (8167m) Machhapuchchhre(6997m) and Himchuli (6,434). and is also the major attractions of this trek.This trek can be customized according to the short time period you have. Ghorepani, Poon hill, Ghandruk trek is something everyone should must try once.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Trip meeting followed by valley sightseeing
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. Trek from Nayapul to Tikhedhunga
Day 5: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Day 6: Hike to Poon Hill. Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani
Day 7: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk
Day 8: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul. Drive to Pokhara
Day 9: Pokhara sightseeing.
Day 10: Departure from Kathmandu to Tribhuvan International Airport or Clients request.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.