7 Days Fort Portal Culture Tour Western Uganda
• Overview 7 days fort portal takes you’re through the main historical, cultural, tribal and Attractions in Rwenzori region crater lakes tours. the Unique 3 parks in Western Uganda,13 primates of Uganda in Kibale , Highest block Mountain Rwenzoris , Queen Elizabeth Park Uganda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - two meals aday .activities fees ,park fees in Queen ,kibale national park and caves,crater lake village tours as we as accommodation and transport
What's excluded :
• Overview 7 days fort portal takes you’re through the main historical, cultural, tribal and Attractions in Rwenzori region crater lakes tours.
• Amabere ganyinamwiru- historical site
• Visit.-To-the Tooro Kingdom and royal tombs
• Min hikes to the mountain of the moon Rwenzori’s
• Visiting Villages communities for
African dance, African Herbal & cultural Doctors, African way of life, Storytelling marriages and African beavering.
• Among touring are chimpanzee Tracking Kibale National park.
• Tour QUEEN Elizabeth park home to tree climbing - big lion- Game drive safari- boat cruise safaris – salt tour safaris- fishing safaris.
• Visit to Western Rift valley, see male and female hot springs, shortest people on the earth (pygmy’s), Cultural dance and drama, Creative dance from:
Tooro Cultural people
Rwenzururu Cultural people
The Bamadi (Pygmy Cultural people)
Queen Elizabeth Boat and Boat cruise
• Queen Elizabeth National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Western Region
Departure Point :Enchanted Uganda Safaris, Rugard Road Plot No 5. Fort portal Uganda, Fort portal Uganda, Uganda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/12/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.