7 Days enchanting Morocco tour
If you value personalization, flexibility, and in-depth experiences, our private tour customized to your personal needs will be the best option. You'll get a flexible trip plan tailored to your interests and needs . While we suggest a plan, it's you who decides where to go, when to start, where to live, and how long to stay there.
This is a unique vacation experience that can be customized to reflect personal needs and wants. You don’t have to depend on pre-planned itineraries. our 7 days private tour is designed around what travelers want to get out of their vacations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual professional driver escort
- Local guides for city tours
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Our 7 Day Tour is perfect for First Time Travelers to Morocco , the tour covers the bustling city of Casablanca, Imperial Rabat, Meknes, the Roman Ruins of Volubilis, the Holy City of Moulay Idriss, Fes and Marrakech.
We pick up all travelers . this Morocco Itinerary start and end in Casablanca. It can also be customized to start and end in Marrakech or be offered in reverse.
1 Night in Rabat
2 Night in Fes
2 Nights in Marrakech
1 Nights in Casablanca
TRIP INCLUDED SERVICES:
Private A/C vehicle
Bilingual Professional driver escort
Local guides for city tours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from any location in Casablanca or RabatAirports
- Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
- Rabat - Sale Airport, Rabat, Salé, Morocco
- Port De Casablanca Porte 3, Boulevard Al-Moqawama, Casablanca, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel safe : We are ready to serve you again! Your saftey is our responsibility. We are taking all the precautionary measures with our staff and vehicles to ensure safety for everyone.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.