7 Days Discovering Yucatán Tour: Mérida, Izamal and Cancún in a 3 Star Hotel
The best tour you can book if you want to know more about yucatan and its culture, the state has a lot to explore, so if you are determined to visit it you can not miss this Tour.
Uxmal: Surrounded by legends, myths and anecdotes; poetic in its name and its history, is located in the valley of Santa Elena next to a series of hills that are known by the name of Puuc.
Kabah: It is located 23 km southeast of Uxmal by road no. 261; taking the deviation to the right at km 16, very close to the city of Ticul, his name has been interpreted as "Lord of the strong or powerful hand".
Merida: "The white city" is distinguished by being quiet and its inhabitants friendly and hospitable. Mérida was founded on January 6, 1542, and built on the Mayan city of Toh.
Izamal: This colonial city is known as "the city of the three cultures" because it combines features of its pre-Hispanic past, the colonial period and the current era. It is located 1 hour from Merida.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 Nights accommodation at hotel boutique
- 1 night accommodation hotel in Uxmal.
- 1 night at Hacienda.
- 1 Night in hotel in Chichen Itz
- 1 Night in Cancun.
- 4 star hotels.
What's excluded :
- Food and services not described in the itinerary
- Breakfast for minors
- Tips and expenses of a personal nature
- Doesn´t include what isn´t specified*
- Day 1: Transfer from Merida Airport - Hotel: Transfer from Merida International Airport to Hotel.
Day 2: Boutique Hotel - Kabah - Uxmal: In the morning, we will leave for the archaeological site of Kabah. Then, we will continue our trip to the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal, enjoy lunch and in the afternoon we will be able to witness the majestic show of Light and Sound that takes place in this place.
Day 3: Lodge Uxmal - Boutique Hotel Mérida: Where we will take a panoramic tour of the city, discovering the most important points of the so-called "White City" with the help of our professional guide.
Day 4: Boutique Hotel - Izamal - Hacienda: In the morning to Izamal, which is known as the "City of Three Cultures" because it combines features of its prehispanic past, the colonial period and the current era. This city is located in 12 small hills, and as you walk through its cobbled streets, you will be able to better appreciate the corners of this place. Continue to Hacienda. This eighteenth century farm has been remodeled and adapted in a special way to accommodate thousands of visitors. accommodation
Day 5: Hacienda - hotel in Chichen Itzá: We will be free in the morning and then in the afternoon transfer to hotel in Chichén Itza, this hotel is located next to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, taking from this place, a wonderful view of the site archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Accommodation.
Day 6: Chichen Itza - Cancun: visit Chichen Itza and admire its beautiful buildings: the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors and the Ball; being these important and recognized vestiges of the Mayan civilization, buffet lunch with regional food and transfer to the hotel in Cancun. Accommodation.
Day 7: Transfer Hotel - Airport: Transfer from the hotel to the Cancun International Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to bring a towel, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, personal hygiene kit, hat or cap, raincoat or umbrella, light pants, comfortable shoes for walking in both archaeological areas and haciendas and cool clothes for the hottest climates.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.