7 Days Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor & Aswan
4 Nights in Cairo Alexandria Day Trip 1 Night Luxor 1 Night Aswan
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Egyptian Museum, Pyramids
- 1 Day tour in Aswan
- 1 Day tour in Luxor visiting East & West Banks
- 1 Day tour in Alexandria
- All transfers
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- Expert tour guide
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Domestic flights: Cairo / Luxor & Aswan / Cairo
- Transfer by an A/C vehicle: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Egypt entry visa (We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request)
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, Upon you arrival you will find our representative waiting you, then you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
Breakfast. Start your day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities.
Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Back to the hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Alexandria
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour to Alexandria. Start the tour with the library of Alexandria; the biggest library in the world – now with 8 million books. Visit it’s open court and free museums.
Then visit the Site of the Lighthouse; one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World on which now stands the castle of Qaitbey. Visit the royal gardens of King Farouk. Continue your tour by visiting the biggest mosque in the city: the Abbo Elabbas Mosque, as well as the memorial of the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria and the statue of Alexander the Great.
You can then stop for lunch before visiting the church of St. Mark – before driving along the Cornish (30 km) to see the whole city of Alexandria from the sea side which includes the old harbor of Alexandria where we found 7000 monuments underwater.
Stop over the famous bridge of Stanley, before visiting the old downtown of Alexandria and walking through the old city-center of Alexandria: built by Alexander the great.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Luxor
Breakfast. Transfer to take the flight to Luxor. Arrival and transfer to start your tour to the West Bank – Valley of the Kings, Colossal of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties.
The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon. and visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Move to the east bank of Luxor to visit the Karnak Temples.
Transfer to the hotel & overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Aswan
Transfer to Aswan by train. Arrival, and transfer to the hotel. Start your Tour of High Dam-Temple of Philae Island Sail to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae.
Return to the mainland and drive to Aswan for a view of the high Dam. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 6: Aswan / Cairo
Breakfast, Free day
Transfer to take the flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Final Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred Airport for final departure.
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport
Return Detail :Cairo International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.