7 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise by Flight
3 Nights in Cairo 3 Nights Nile Cruise; Aswan & Luxor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (Sightseeing are included)
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
- All transfers
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- English speaking expert Egyptologist guide.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
What's excluded :
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa.(We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request)
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, Upon you arrival you will find our representative waiting you, then you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Day 3: Aswan / Cruise
Breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport. Departure by plane to Aswan. Arrival, and move to visit the High Dam and the Philae temple. Transfer to the Cruise. Lunch on board. Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Disco party. Overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: Cruise
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Cruise
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Excursion to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari.
On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Fly to Cairo
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation.
The flight is approximately 30:45 minutes depend on the weather.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad.
Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Transfer to the airport. Departure by plan to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 7: Final Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred Airport for final departure.
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport
Return Detail :Cairo International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.