7 DAYS - 5 STARS Deluxe Egypt Tour ( Cairo & Cruise )
Stinberger Tahrir 4* / Cairo Nile Towers 5* / Mercure Pyramids view
5* Deluxe based on the availability
Experience the natural beauty of
Egypt with us. Get thrilled and mesmerized by the great
Pyramids & Karnak temple, immerse yourself in rich and unique
Egypt culture and History, discover and rejuvenate yourself spiritually In
Philae, Kom Ombo & Edfu temples, Sail in the great
Nile River across untamed
natural villages and farms, meet kind and hospitable
Egyptian people, take an adventure tour to discover the beauty of the
King's valley in Luxor
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist at Cairo, Aswan & Luxor airports (Pick up & Drop off)
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights based on B.B ( Breakfast
- Accommodation in 5* deluxe Nile cruise for 3 nights based on F.B (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All sightseeing tours as stated in the itinerary
- Professional Qualified English speaking Egyptologist guide throughout your tours
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle through your tours.
- Complimentary camel ride in the pyramids area to take nice photos
- Complimentary Felucca boat ride in Cairo to enjoy Cairo from different side.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch & dinner on the cruise every day
- Morning & Afternoon tea
- Private tour with sightseeing
- Round-trip private transfers
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Lunch & Dinner meals in Cairo hotel.
- Entrance fees to special sites such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum – Inside the great Pyramids - king Tutankhamen tomb
- Any tour not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Gratuities & Tipping for Cruise crow, tour guides and drivers (recommended)
- Drinks on board of the cruise.
- Optional tours ( Tours not mentioned
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Day 1:Arrival (Start Every Saturday, Monday, Wednesday)
Arrive Cairo, we will meet and Transfer you in Private A/C Coach to check in Cairo Hotel
Have Breakfast & visit:
• Giza Pyramids: See the 3 Great Pyramids of Giza,The Great Sphinx & The mummification Temple
• Egyptian Museum:The Brilliant collection of Tutankhamen and the monuments of Egypt's ancient civilization
• Optional: Either Chose catch first class sleeping train or flight.
Arrive Aswan & Start a full day tour visiting
• The High Dam: The biggest on the Nile River
• The Unfinished Obelisk: 3400 years ago
• Philae Temple: Of Love Goddess (Isis)
• Felucca boat ride in the Nile around Aswan's Charming islands
• Check in Nile Cruise for 3 Nights, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on cruise
Day 4:Sailing & Kom Ombo
• Have breakfast on cruise & Enjoy the sailing along the fertile Nile Valley with 1 stop at Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God
• After dinner enjoy the night (Galabya party)
• Lunch, Dinner & overnight on cruise
Day 5: Edfu & Luxor
Have Breakfast on cruise & ride a horse carriage to The temple of the Falcon God Horus (Edfu Temple)
• Continue sailing to pass Isna Lock
• Arrive Luxor city, then visit: Luxor & Karnak temples of God Amun Re
• Lunch, Dinner & overnight on cruise.
Day 6: Luxor
Have Breakfast on cruise & visit Luxor west bank:
• Valley of the Kings: The Pharaohs tombs and the stunning colors survived for 3500 years
• Queen Hatshepsut Temple & the Colossi of Memnon
• Fly back to Cairo, Arrive, check in hotel & overnight in Cairo
Day 7: Departure
Have Breakfast, check out & Transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure
Departure Point :Cairo international airport ( Airport pick up ) please provide the arrival details ( Date, flight, airline)
Departure Time :Start Every Week: Saturday, Monday, Wednesday)
Return Detail :Cairo international airport for final departure ( Airport drop off )
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You should obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.