7 DAY SERENGETI - Get The Real Touch of Nature
Our trips are customized to have a small number of Guests to Guide ratio, to ensure the quality of service and dedication to our visitors. We beat about the Bush.
per adult from
What's included :
- Inclusion(Accommodation&meals as per the Itinerary,Park fees,Transport&transfers,Domestic flight
What's excluded :
- Exclusions(Visa fees,International flight,Bank charges when you wire money to us.
- DAY 1: Arrival at the Kilimanjaro Airport
Pick up at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Meet your Driver/Guide at an arrival lounge, ready to embark your drive to Arusha town where the lodge is located. It's a 1- hour drive from the Airport, overnight at Kahawa lodge. Following day breakfast at the lodge then transferred to Arusha Airport for your flight to the Serengeti Park, it's 20 minutes drive to the Arusha Airport from Kahawa lodge. Your Guide/ Driver is waiting at the Serengeti airstrip to start an amazing adventure with you.
Day 2: North Serengeti
After breakfast depart to Arusha Airport for your flight to the North Serengeti. Your safari guide will be waiting at Kogatende Airstrip with packed lunch from the lodge. After a short orientation about the area, you leave the airstrip straight to a game drive. Kogatende is a great area that hosts great migration from the month of July – late October, it’s phenomenal to get an opportunity to watch the massive heard crossing the flooding mara river. Lunch in the bush when you build up an appetite. After lunch, you can carry on with the game drive for a few hours. Dinner & overnight - Mara Kati Kati camp
Day 3: North Serengeti
An early start after breakfast for a game drive with packed lunch. We recommend going with packed lunch because at times seeing crossing takes hours of waiting, so if it happens you haven’t seen crossing in the morning and appear almost close to lunchtime you won’t miss the opportunity when lunch pack is with you. Lunch in the bush when you build up an appetite. After lunch carries on with the game drive for a few more hours. Dinner & overnight - Mara Kati Kati camp
Day 4: North Serengeti - Central Serengeti
After breakfast depart to the Central Serengeti via most remote areas of the Serengeti for clients to see feel genuine essence of Africa safari with packed lunch. Lobo is another part of the Northern Serengeti where less visited. Off to unbeaten track maximize chances of seeing rare sights. Lunch at the bush when you build up an appetite. After lunch carries on with the game on your way to the central. Dinner & overnight - Mbugani camps
5: Central Serengeti
After an early breakfast depart for a game drive. Serengeti National park is a huge park that covers 14,763sq kilometres (9200 miles). The central area commonly known as Seronera is one of the great areas for big cats sighting, though not guarantee opportunities are higher. Great migration usually moves into different parts of the park at different times of a year due to searching for the favourable condition of water and pasture. Central Serengeti this time of a year has its resident wildlife only. Lunch at the lodge. Leave again when the sun cools down in the late afternoon for a few hours game drive.
Dinner & overnight - Mbugani camp
& overnight - Kati Kati Camp
Day 6: Serengeti - Ngorongoro crater
An early start after an early breakfast to the famous Ngorongoro crater. Ngorongoro area covers 8,292square kilometres (5200 miles). The crater was formed over 2.5 million years ago after violent volcanic activities. The left corn eventually collapsed to form a huge depression which is now termed as a crater instead of the Caldera. Literally has to be called a caldera due to the type of formation and the size of the area. Wildlife diversity wonderful in the crater, and it is one of the very few places left in the world with the Black rhinoceros thrive. Breakfast when you build up an appetite. After breakfast continue with a game drive for a few hours. Sighting of rhinos in the dry season is quite challenging due to their favourite pasture reduced, usually, the rainy season is the best time to see them as they wander more widely because of abundant food almost everywhere. Lunch at the lodge. After lunch takes a siesta, enjoy the rest of the day reading and for those interested in a short walk for like an hour or so let us know earlier after lunch(walking a little additional cost). Dinner & overnight - Tloma lodge
Day 7: Karatu - Lake Manyara Park - Arusha
Your last day of the trip and staying at Tanzania. After your leisurely breakfast depart to the Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch for a Short game drive. After lunch drives straight back to Arusha, drop off at the Kilimanjaro Airport for a flight back home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.