7-Day Private Sea Kayaking in Whitsundays
After many years of leading groups on the water I can safely say that Sea Kayaking challenges the body and calms the mind. Challenging in that you get everywhere under your own steam which makes the destinations much more rewarding. Calming in that you will soon get into a rhythm that reflects this amazing marine environment. There plenty of time to reflect on your own personal circumstances and plenty of time to explore this beautiful coastline.
In one week you will feel reinvigorated and ready to face the work and challenges specific to your own life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All sea kayaking and camping gear
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Airfares, bus fares to Airlie beach
- All personal medications, snacks and alcohol/
Our WHITSUNDAY CLASSIC ROUTE is a downwind run taking advantage of the predominant SE winds. This route takes us to the best of Whitsunday and Hook Islands. Starting with the brilliant white sands of Whitehaven Beach and finishing up at Crayfish Bay, a secluded safe harbour on Hook Island, this journey will take you to great viewpoints across the island chain from Hill Inlet to Cairn Point.
Perfect for groups of friends, schools or corporate groups, bring your friends together in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and experience a unique adventure in a paddling paradise
Get a group of 8 people together for a unique paddling holiday.
We can also tailor a trip to suit your requirements.
• Whitsunday Islands, Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Proserpine Airport (Whitsundays Airport)Airports
- Whitsunday Coast Airport, Proserpine, Queensland Australia
- Shute Harbour logistics Terminal, 3363 Shute Harbour Rd, Shute Harbour QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.