7-Day Jungle Reps from Iquitos
• Great chances to see anacondas
• One of the best expeditions with high chances to see jaguar
• Night safari to see alligators
• Swim in the river where you may be able to see pink dolphins
• See rare species of monkeys as Saki monkey and howler monkey
• Populations of giant river otters are seen very often
• See macaws flying and nesting almost all day long
Enjoy the most pristine area of the amazon that guarantees authentic wildlife observation.Explore wonderful creeks and lakes with the best chances to see wildlife such as capybaras,anacondas, macaws,monkeys and the most elusive cat in South America; jaguar. Come and explore where giant river otters swim and catch their prey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 01
The expedition starts at hotel or airport. We will go by bus to Nauta where our boat will be waiting for us. After 2-hour if navigation arrive to the most beautiful protected areas named Pacaya Samiria. As soon we start navigating we will have our first encounters with wildlife watching pink dolphins, monkeys, very colorful and exotic birds. Lunch and dinner
Calls of howlers monkeys and birds will encourage us to wake up and have a pre-breakfast activity. And after breakfast join us for a jungle walk to have best chances to see monkeys and another mammals from a close distance.
After lunch a boat ride will be waiting for us. This afternoon we will go for a swim where you will have the possibility to see pink dolphins a bit closer! Night safari.Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Navigate to one of the most selected areas of the Biologists and researchers because this area is known to hold the most healthy populations of giant river otters. Aside of otters enjoy watching Monk saky monkeys. This area is known as monkey heaven.Night safari. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Explore Anaconda lake. Because of its isolation and number of lakes Anacondas call this place heaven. Walk carefully looking for the largest and most powerful snake on earth.Night safari.Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 05 and 06
Drift down Yanayacu river on a raft. Enjoy one of the best expeditions without any engine noise which will give greater chances for wildlife viewing. See turtles resting on logs and giant river otters catching prey or just socializing between them. Overnight in tents or local family.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Farewell ceremony.
Breakfast and departure to Nauta and Iquitos.
Departure Point :In our head quarter or Plaza de Armas at 07:30 am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Expeditions ends at hotel or airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Activities and locations may be changed due to river level conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.