7 day guided tour in Andalusia, Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
Enjoy 7 days with our multidays where you will travel the best places of our cities of Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia and Barcelona in luxury coach with free wifi and first class hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 6 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI on board.
- Multi-lingual tour escort
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Cordoba,Sevilla, Granada and Barcelona.
- Travel Insurance.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral
Day 1: 1st. Day (Monday) MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA (530 kms)
Pass By: 14006 Córdoba, Spain
1st. Day (Monday) MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA (530 kms)
Departure from our bus terminal at 8:00 a.m. through La Mancha country to Cordoba. Sightseeing tour visiting its famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. Then to Sevilla. Dinner and accommodations.
Accommodation included: NH Viapol hotel in Sevilla, or similar
Day 2: 2nd. Day (Tuesday) SEVILLA
Pass By: Plaza del cabildo, Plaza el Cabildo, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
2nd. Day (Tuesday) SEVILLA
Half board in the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España, outskirts of the great Cathedral and its giralda Tower, and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz, former Jewish quarter. Afternoon at leisure.
Accommodation included: NH Viapol Sevilla Hotel or similar
Day 3: 3rd. Day (Wednesday) SEVILLA-GRANADA (250 kms)
Pass By: Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
3rd. Day (Wednesday) SEVILLA-GRANADA (250 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Sightseeing tour visiting the impressive Alhambra, a world heritage site, and the beautiful gardens of the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco.
Accommodation included: Abades Nevada Palace hotel in Granada, or similar
Day 4: 4th. Day (Thursday) GRANADA-VALENCIA (498 kms)
Pass By: Valencia City Hall, Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
4th. Day (Thursday) GRANADA-VALENCIA (498 kms)
Breakfast. Departure via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras towards the Mediterranean coast and Valencia. Accommodations.
Accommodation included: Silken Puerta Valencia hotel, or similar
Day 5: 5th. Day (Friday) VALENCIA-BARCELONA (355 kms)
Pass By: Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505, Carrer de Muntaner, 505, 08022 Barcelona, Spain
5th. Day (Friday) VALENCIA-BARCELONA (355 kms)
Breakfast. Free time. At mid morning departure to Barcelona. Arrival and accommodations.
Accommodation included: Catalonia Barcelona 505 HOTEL, or similar
Day 6: 6th. Day (Saturday) BARCELONA
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
6th. Day (Saturday) BARCELONA
Breakfast and accommodation. Morning city sightseeing tour visiting the Park of Montjuic with spectacular views, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter. Afternoon at leisure. Optional night tour through the wide avenues and lighted buildings and fountains.
Accommodation included: Catalonia Barcelona 505 hotel, or similar
Day 7: 7th. Day (Sunday) BARCELONA-ZARAGOZA-MADRID (635 kms)
Pass By: Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar, Plaza del Pilar s/n, 50003 Zaragoza Spain
7th. Day (Sunday) BARCELONA-ZARAGOZA-MADRID (635 kms)
Breakfast. Departure through Lerida and Zaragoza. Time free. Continuation to Madrid. Arrival and end of our -services.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at booking time for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.