7 Color Mountain Tour
It is a mountainous formation tinged with various shades, product of the complex combination of minerals. The slopes and the summit of the Mountain of 7 Colors are dyed in various shades that include red, purple, green, yellow, pink and other variations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - This service includes: professional guide, sprinter buss, breakfast, semi buffet lunch, Inca sticks, entrance to the mountain,
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
This tour passes through very impressive landscapes, snow glaciers, llama farm, rural communities.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Monumento al Inca, Plaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
This experience begins in the city of Cusco with the respective pick-up from your hotel indicated by the tourist at 4.20 am. If your hotel is located outside the historic center of Cusco, the tourist will have to approach the starting point that is located in the arms of Cusco (Plaza Mayor).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/8/2019 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Av Tullumayo 28, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The operations of our tourist activities in the city of Cusco are based on the new regulations decreed by the Ministry of Health. That our tourist activities are carried out with a capacity of 50% of passengers in all our mobilities for the safety of travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.