7 Color Mountain
We know that there are amazing mountains, mountains and hills around the world, but whoever looks at the Ausangate viewpoints, will discover the thousand colors that this unique mountain shows. A geological jewel that is becoming very famous, very fast. Because of its unique landscapes, we do not doubt that this amazing mountain is soon, known as the mountain of the 7 colors will be one of the most desired hiking trails in the world; The AUSANGATE mountain (VINICUNCA) is located just 100 km from the city of Cusco and is the 4th highest mountain in Peru, it is no less than 6,372 meters high; its exposed minerals (iron oxides, copper sulfates and others), are shown to form an almost surreal image.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - IN BREAKFAST WE OFFER PASSENGERS (PANQUEQUES, AVENA, AND OTHERS)
- FIRST AID EQUIPMENT AS IT COMES TO BE BOTIQUIN AND OXYGEN
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
PASSENGERS MAY APPRECIATE THE MOUNTAIN 7 COLORS MORE KNOWN AS VIÑICUNCA MOUNTAIN. WHICH IS LOCATED TO THE LOCALITY OF CHECACUPE TOWARDS THE PEOPLE OF PITUMARCA TO 100 KILOMETERS OF THE CITY OF CUSCO. IT HAS AN ALTITUDE OF 5,200 MSN
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PROGRAM (Reference schedule): 30 Passenger Pickup 00 Departure from Cusco towards the Qollasuyo. I pass through different places such as the traditional districts of San Gerónimo, Saylla, towns like Cusihuasi, Andahuaylillas, Quiquijana, etc., finally arriving in Checacupe. Here a detour is made towards the town of Pitumarca where beautiful landscapes and valleys are observed; then the native towns of Japura and Hachipacha, and Cayrahuire will be observed, where, in the latter, we stop for breakfast. 45 Breakfast, and instructions for the walk. 45 Continued motorized transport to the starting point of the trek, QUESOYUNI (Quechuyno). 00 Walk to the WINICUNCA mountain. 15 Step through the Control of Income, and continuation of the walk. I pass through beautiful places where landscapes, lagoons, South American camelids such as alpacas, llamas, vicunas, Andean birds, etc., etc ... 30 Arrival to the mountain. WINICUNCA spectacular 00 Descent 00 arrival at bus station 15 lunch 00 Return to Cusco, visiting on the way the four lagoons Asnaccocha, Pampa brand, Acopia and Pomacanchis. 30 Arrival to the city of CuscoIt includes: Mobility A breakfast A lunch Bilingual guide service English, Spanish. Entry (qayrawiri) Recommendations: bring the following. Sunglasses Sunscreen Snacks Trekking shoesRECOMMENDATIONS:Passengers must personally carry the following: grooming implements, a small medicine cabinet with a pair of bandages, muscle pain cream, altitude sickness pills, fever, stomach upset, water purification tablets, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent. In addition, bottled water, flashlight, plastic rain ponchos, dark glasses, binoculars, camera, walking stick, trekking shoes, light clothes for the day, money at personal discretion and the original Passport. Students must carry their valid ISIC card.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.