69 LAKE - HUASCARAN NATIONAL PARK / CORDILLERA BLANCA camping
- Camping in the heart of the Cordillera Blanca in Huascaran National Park
- Hiking the most wonderful trails along the Llanganuco Valley
- Visiting the Lake 69 the most wonderful and eséctacular route
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- extra tours or transfers
- Entry/Admission - Laguna 69
- Entry/Admission - Lake Llanganuco
Day 1: Huaraz - Lake 69 trekking
Stop At: Laguna 69, Parque Nacional Huascaran, Huascaran National Park Peru
Early morning breakfast is at your hotel in Huaraz, then our touristic bus will pick you up around 5:30am and drive to the start of the hike at Cebollapampa. It will take three hours approximately. You then begin on a moderate slope for about 4 hours before you reach lake 69. When you get to lake 69 you will have enough time to discover its beauty making for many unforgettable pictures. You can walk around the lake and take it all in. After a couple of hours you will come back the same trail at Cebollapampa where our bus will be waiting for you. Board the bus and return to Huaraz, arriving at around 7pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: one night camping in the Tents for two people
Day 2: Llanganuco Lakes Trekking
Stop At: Lake Llanganuco, Huascaran National Park Peru
breakfast at camp site in Yuraccorral then start walking along the valley down to Llanganuco Lakes. start visiting the lakes Orconcocha and bird watching, Chinacocha Lake, here take alternative activities such as sailing with small boats, then continue waking along the nicest trail of Maria Josefa full of vegetation, where at the end the bus will be waiting and take to the countryside typical restaurant for lunch by their own, We come back the same way to Yungay then drive back to Huaraz, arriving at around 6pm to our terminal of Bus Station office downtown.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from hotels that re listed in our company with alliance cooperation, from others or far from huaraz we can add taxi fare
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.