60-Minute Guided Segway History Tour of Savannah
Segway your way through Savannah on this adventurous 60-minute guided segway tour. Small or private groups will travel through time as you marvel at Savannah's breath-taking architecture, beautiful historic homes, captivating monuments and fascinating fountains. Your knowledgeable tour guide will share Savannah’s tales from her humble beginnings as the country's 13th colony to one of the most interesting, fun and intriguing cities today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway Tour
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Tours in Motion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Telfair Academy, 121 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401-3612
On beautiful Telfair Square
Stop At: Adventure Tours in Motion, 412 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 31401-4574
Meet us at 412 Whitaker Street in Savannah, arrive 15-minutes early to watch a short safety video then secure your helmet, radio and complete your training - then you are ready to roll!
You’ll ride the downtown Savannah streets for 60-Minutes in awe of your surroundings, seeing the most beautiful historic sights and hearing amazing stories of Savannah’s history. Having several tour routes some options include the birthplace of the Girls Scouts of America, St. John’s Cathedral, one of the country’s largest and most beautiful Cathedrals, The Telfair Museum, South East’s oldest art museum, the infamous home in the book “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil”, the square where Forrest Gump sat, and this is just to get started!
You guide is knowledgeable and entertaining and will ensure you have all the fun and adventure you can handle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :412 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 16 years old for this Segway tour but we can offer electric bikes as an option if younger or desired.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.