6-Hours Worth-Seeing Scenery in Kowloon Peninsula Private Tour By Limo
Explore the city's true and dynamic living culture in the journey across the city.
Discover the hidden gems in Kowloon with wild animals like the Hong Kong Local Monkey or Pigs.
The Highest point of Kowloon to see a different Victoria Views
To visit the best Chinese Garden of Tang Dynasty Style
Visit the back of Kowloon to enjoy a relax afternoon tea at Sai Kung Fishing village
Visit one of the iconic Temple was build around 300 years ago
Why join this tour?
- Make the best use of your time visiting 5 selected spots in 6 hours
- Travelling by a private limo thus save traffic hassles
- Greeted by a local tour driver who is friendly and love sharing local stories with you
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel, parking, toll surcharge
- Professional tour driver (one person)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nan Lian Garden, No.60 Fung Tak Road, Diamond Hill, Hong Kong China
Wander around through calm waters, ornamental ponds, waterside pavilions and ancient trees as you head towards the unmissable red Zi Wu Bridge and stunning gold Pavilion of Absolute Perfection.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kowloon Peak Viewing Point, Fei Ngo Shan Rd, Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong
Enjoy the spectacular view of the Kowloon Peninsular at the highest mountain in Kowloon with an altitude of approximately 600 meters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sai Kung District, New Territories East Upper Floor, East Garden Plaza, Section A, 66 Yi Chun Street, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong China
Well known for its outstanding scenery and a fishing village three centuries ago, Sai Kung is nestled in cove with pristine waters and seafood restaurants, natural landscape and coastal recreations activities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Che Kung Temple, Che Kung Miu Road, Hong Kong China
Visitors can light incense sticks and turn the ‘wheel of fortune’ to pray for good luck and prosperity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kam Shan Country Park, Golden Hill Road, Sha Tin District, New Territories East, Hong Kong China
Also known as “Monkey Hill”, you can see lots of macaque monkeys running on the road, trees, bus stops, dams, trash cans, and chasing, fighting and mating with each other.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels / Location in Kowloon and Hong Kong Island areas
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.