6 hours worth seeing scenery in Hong Kong Island Private Tour by limo
One day, 9 hours with included transport
Uncover Hong Kong's secrets of what to do and where to go.
Customize a private travel itinerary and join our guides in a tour that will bring you to the best places to go, suited to your interests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Trams Station Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tai Tam Waterworks Heritage Trail
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hong Kong Trams Station Museum, Shop no.5-7, Level Two, The Peak Galleria, 118 Peak Road, Hong Kong 999077 China
Board the 110-year-old tram and slowly cruising through the middle of traffic in some of Hong Kong's busiest neighborhoods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tai Tam Waterworks Heritage Trail, Tim Tam Road, Hong Kong China
Visit this declared monuments in Hong Kong over 100 years of history. The views of the dams and the reservoirs are beautiful and peaceful. The trail is relatively easy and well-paved with not much up and down.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
This quaint market located on Hong Kong Island’s south coast where you can find stalls selling a range of Chinese souvenirs, paintings, silk products and other goods. You may also enjoy the coastal views along the boardwalk.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Originally known for being a fishing neighborhood, to this day you can still witness the locals going about their day chatting, trading, fishing and even living on their boats in the harbour. You may take a free shuttle boat and grab a closer look at the famous floating restaurant, Jumbo Kingdom.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Enjoy the sweeping city views at Hong Kong's Victoria Peak - North-facing Peak to see the sunset while the south facing Peak to enjoy the world renowned cityscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kowloon side hotels
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.