6-Hour Xi'an Private Tour: Visit Terracotta Warriors and Learn How to Make One
Discover Xi’an highlight of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, explore all three pits with different battle formation of Terracotta Army, marvel at the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, learn how to make the Terracotta Warriors in local workshop and make one by yourself with an instructor’s guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese Lunch
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet you tour guide at 9:00 am from your hotel lobby to start the trip. Here comes your Xian highlight trip with Terracotta Warriors visiting and making.
After approx. 1 hour’s driving, you will reach China’s first Emperor’s underground kingdom, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the must-see in Xian, China. Explore the 3 pits and exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses with your knowledgeable guide and discover the history of China’s first empire.
You may wonder how a terracotta figure was made and try to make one by your own hands. After lunch, follow your guide to a local workshop, here you will get more knowledge of how to make a clay warrior, and be taught to make a miniature clay warrior by yourself. Afterwards, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the day trip.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for centrally located Xi'an downtown hotel, please provide your hotelinformation while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.