6-Hour Tour - French Alps and alpine villages - Gourdon, Tourrettes, Saint Paul de Vence
Private minibus trip. Price for a group, from 1 to 8 passengers per vehicle. Highlights over the alpine side in French Riviera. Visit hill-top villages in French Alps away from seacoast, medieval towns - Gourdon, Tourrettes -sur- Loup, and famous Saint- Paul de Vence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- 6-Hour Tour in a comfortable minivan with a knowledgeable driver / tour guide.
See the alpine mountain side in French Riviera. Visit hill-top residential towns, existing from 13th century, Gourdon and Tourrettes -sur- Loup. Located in French Alps, sitting on top of mountain pics, just one hour away from Nice. This is how settlements were built in middle ages for protection from invaders. These villages are now residential towns, plenty of boutiques and craft shops for happy visitors. Third village - Saint Paul de Vence - is an old fortress built in 1540s at the border with neighboring then Duchy of Savoy. Today town is famous with Contemporary Art Galleries, full of pantings and sculptures, meeting place for artists. One of most visited villages in French Riviera. Final resting place of painter Marc Chagall.
Departure Point :Departure from Nice or the surrounding area. Departures from Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Villefranche -sur- Mer are available upon request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.