6-Hour Shanghai Private Culture Tour with Lunch or Dinner
Shanghai, as an international metropolis, attracts thousands tourists everyday. Here you have the chance to have a rich culture and leisure private day trip with your guide and driver in 6 hours. Visit Shanghai Shikumen style house, Xingtiandi and Tianzifang. Have a rest at Sun Moon Light Center to enjoy tasty food there. Transport and guide service and one meal are all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Private transportation service
- Lunch or dinner at a local Chinese restaurant (morning tour or afternoon tour)
What's excluded :
- Lunch or dinner (depend the tour time)
- Gratitude (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sinan Mansions, Lane507 Fuxing Middle Road, Shanghai 200000 China
This private tour gives you the chance to experience the new experience in Shanghai, to enjoy the beauty of those villas and mansions, to take a glance of the Shanghai Shikumen style neighborhood. Recommended for the unique Shanghai old style of "old buildings, old Chengxiang, old houses and old lanes", the fashion of Huaihai Road, the elegant Sinan Road, and flirtatious Tianzifang.
Pass By: Xintiandi station, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
Your guide will meet you at your center city hotel at 8:30am morning or 13:00pm afternoon, to K11 shopping center, then coming into Ma Dang Road, entering the new tourist attractions in Shanghai, which is based on the symbol of Shanghai modern architecture - Xingtiandi.,wander through Xingtiandi, it seems to be in Shanghai in the 20s and 30s. Stroll at Sinan Road, amazing at the scenery at the magnificent trees of the phoenix tree, the uniform Brown houses on both sides of the road. Along the way, we can also visit the Sun Zhongshan's former residence. The precious relics displayed on the exhibition show the immortal achievements of the great people of a generation, and add the historical and humanistic atmosphere.
Pass By: Tianzifang, Tianzifang, Shanghai
Next, that comes into view is a glass building with a very conspicuous appearance. You can enjoy the exhibition if you are interested, Next to it, you can see the old alleyways, it is called “Tianzifang” In the 50s, the typical alleys factory in Tianzifang was also a creative work base for many artists. People often call it "Xintiandi second”.
After the long walking, please follow us to the famous Sun Moon Light center to enjoy the taste feast, which has fully integrated the diversified formats of fashion clothing, catering and entertainment and digital electronics in seven floors. It is a one - stop - style dating site.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up at the hotel lobby located in the city centerDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Drop off at the hotel lobby located in the city center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.