6-hour private city tour of Bogotá
During your visit to Bogotá, Colombia Tours and Travel offers you an unforgettable experience so you can get to know Bogotá and enjoy the most representative and important attractions of the Colombian capital. Additionally, during this tour, in the company of our team you will meet and learn the most relevant events that over the years have marked the history and culture of our country.
You will live an extraordinary day touring the different points of interest of our city.
1- Due to the great gastronomic proposal during the tour, we do NOT include food so you can choose the proposal that best suits your tastes and budget.
2- The Gold Museum DOES NOT open on Mondays, it is replaced by the visit to another attraction of interest according to availability).
3- The Museums of Botero and Casa de la Moneda do not open on Tuesdays, it is replaced for more time in another attraction of the itinerary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation service to and from your place of lodging in Bogotá.
- Bilingual guide throughout the tour (Spanish - English).
- Admission to the Museums described in the itinerary.
- Medical insurance during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Museo del oro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Walk the cobbled and historic streets of La Candelaria, surrounded by colonial and republican style buildings that are preserved for being declared assets of historical and cultural interest. Additionally, during this tour you will have the opportunity to know the following tourist attractions of great importance in the area:
- Quevedo's fountain.
- Botero Museum (It does not open on Tuesdays).
- Casa de la Moneda Museum (It does not open on Tuesdays).
- Colon Theater.
- Church of La Candelaria.
- Our Lady of Carmen Church.
- Luis angel arango library.
- Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
Main square of Bogotá and Colombia, declared a National Monument in 1995. This square is surrounded by the main buildings of the city where the main religious attractions and headquarters of the most important political organs of the country are located (The Palace of Justice, The National Capitol , The Primate Cathedral of Colombia, The House of the Ecclesiastical Cabildo, The Chapel of the Tabernacle, the Archbishop's Palace and the Liévano Palace).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo del oro, Bogota, Colombia
It is considered the world's largest museum of its kind, with 50,000 objects exhibited in its archaeological collection among pieces of gold, stone objects, ceramics, precious stones and textiles belonging to different indigenous cultures that lived in different regions of Colombia. (Note: it DOES NOT open on Mondays, it will be replaced by the visit to another attraction of interest according to availability).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Internacional, Avenida 26, entre Carreras 7-10, Bogota Colombia
Strategic location for the financial sector located in the downtown area of Bogotá where high-rise buildings are located, mainly offices such as the well-known Torre Colpatria. During the tour of this sector you will have the opportunity to observe the bullring of La Santamaría, the National Museum and the Planetarium of Bogotá.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Teusaquillo, Bogota, Colombia
Neighborhoods with unique architectural characteristics in Bogotá for their English and Spanish style (Mediterranean and Modern) where the high class capital lived in the middle of the last century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cafe de la fonda, Cl. 24 ##19-96, Bogotá, Colombia
Family business of coffee culture where in addition to enjoying a delicious cup of 100% Colombian coffee, you will learn about the process of roasting the grain and the different areas in Colombia where it is grown.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
El Dorado Airport in Bogotá. All hotels, houses and apartments located in Bogotá.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.