6-Hour Private Best of Santorini Experience
See Santorini's top sights on a 6-hour private tour that includes travel by Mercedes Sprinter minibus. View Santorini Caldera, Imerovigli, Oia, Akrotiri ruins by yourself, Red Beach, Megalochori traditional village or Pyrgos, Prophet Ilias Monastery, Venetsanos winery or Estate Argyros optional. Your private guide will entertain you with fun facts and stories about the place you see as you enjoy views.
per adult from
330 to 360 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local english speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from the nearest point accessible by car in all hotels in Santorini
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Akrotiri (€ 12)
- Entry/Admission to Venetsanos Winery and Estate Argyros from 15-20 euros p.p
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The red beach in Akrotiri is undoubtedly worth a visit, given that it is a rare sight, probably unique in the whole world, where red is the dominant color. It is surrounded by steep red hills that create a captivating, wild landscape. If you stand on the top, you will see huge volcanic rocks located in the sea, small pebbles and sand of various colors, mainly red, all over the beach and attractive dark blue waters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sunset in Oia, Oia Greece
Oia is the most touristic, crowded, and beautiful village in Santorini, with a traditional character. Built on the rocks of the Caldera, when it is under the colors of the sunset, it becomes even more stunning and idyllic. There are charming whitewashed houses, churches with blue domes, and wonderful buildings with harmonious colors that create a fascinating landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Akrotiri village is home to two historical treasures that are the main attractions of the village. One of them is the archaeological site of Akrotiri, a very important prehistoric city of the Aegean sea that is completely worth a visit. You can walk through it and see frescoes, artifacts, furniture, modern drainage systems, and even multi-story buildings from the bronze age.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Santorini Tours, Greece
On this private tour, you'll be picked up from JTR airport, port or your hotel and escorted to the most attractions in Santorini island by our local guides and drivers. We will try to feel you like a local for a few hours.
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Imerovigli is the perfect choice for a secluded, romantic holiday filled with tranquility. It forms an impressive landscape of whitewashed houses, flowers, and cobblestone alleys. You can wander along peaceful, paved paths away from the hustle and bustle. It promises priceless, relaxing moments and a view that you can't resist. Here you can relax in traditional taverns, restaurants, and cafes with beautiful terraces. Take unforgettable photos while admiring the famous Caldera of Santorini from a different point of view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
Megalochori is a picturesque, lively village with friendly, lively inhabitants. The central square is the heart of the village, where locals gather in traditional cafes to relax and have fun, creating a warm atmosphere. It is definitely worth spending an evening here to become part of this mood and try local dishes in the natural shade of the trees. You can also find traditional taverns, cafes, and shops in other parts of the village.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Perissa beach is a fully organized cosmopolitan beach with an abundance of comfortable sunbeds, umbrellas, and other amenities such as lifeguards, showers, and a Playground. It is worth noting that it received the "Blue flag" award, as it is very clean and tidy. At the end of the beach, there is a recommended diving spot If you are brave enough to dive. You can choose from a wide range of water sports, from Windsurfing and parasailing to jet skis, canoes, and banana boats that will shock you.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Optional stop at Venetsanos winery or Estate Argyros. Choose packages from three or five Santorini wines with local appetizers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
The monastery of the prophet Elijah is built at about 565 meters above sea level, which makes it the highest point of the entire island. Thus, it becomes clear that the view from there is actually unparalleled. You can enjoy exclusive views of the entire island and its surroundings and take amazing photos. Especially at sunset, you will find yourself in a state of delight.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
Pyrgos is surrounded by blue domes of churches and vineyards. Here and there you will find small galleries and shops hidden in nooks and crannies as you make your way through successive, ascending, and descending alleys. In the lower part of the village, there are several tourist shops, minimarkets, hospitable restaurants and taverns with delicious food and cafes, most of which are located around the main Circular square.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up information details:Hotel/Accommodation Name, Address, and Phone NumberAirbnb host's phone numberFlight number (if applicable)Cruise ship name (if applicable)Arrival time (if applicable)Traveler phone numberAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please confirm address, pickup location and time when would you like start the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.