6-Hour Lanai Snorkel Dolphin Extended Tour from Lahaina Harbor
Get away from the crowds and travel to the island of LANAI onboard our quick and safe rafting vessel! This small group trip is approximately 6 hours and includes 2-3 snorkel stops off the island where you may see tropical fish, turtles, octopus, manta rays, sea cliffs and wild dolphins! Enjoy homemade banana bread with passion fruit cream cheese, fresh fruit, fresh wraps (gluten free and veggie options available) Maui style potato chips, cookies and beverages onboard. We provide snorkel gear and flotation devices! Don't forget your go-pro and BYOB ok!
Our small group snorkeling tours are locally owned and operated, making you feel like a part of our Maui ohana!
Every ticket supports active marine research and our efforts as part of the whale entanglement response team here on Maui!
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Homemade Banana Bread with Passionfruit Cream Cheese and fresh fruit platter of pineapples and strawberries
- Lunch - Speciality wraps made fresh daily by Down the Hatch. Chicken Caesar, Turkey Bacon or Vegetarian with dipping sauces on the side. Gluten free options available
- Snacks - Maui style potato chips & homemade cookies
- Soda/Pop - Purified water, coke, diet coke, sprite and unsweetened green tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- No guests under age of 4, pregnant or with back or neck injuries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahaina Harbor, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
Get away from the crows and travel to the island of LANAI onboard our quick and safe rafting vessel! This small groups trip is approximately 6 hours and includes 2-3 snorkel stops off the island where you may see tropical fish, turtles, octopus, manta rays and wild dolphins! Enjoy homemade banana bread with passion fruit cream cheese, fresh fruit, 3 styles of wraps (chicken caesar, turkey bacon or vegetarian, gluten-free options available) Maui style potato chips, cookies and beverages onboard. We provide snorkel gear and flotation devices! Don't forget your go-pro and BYOB ok!
Depart 8am, return approximately 2pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please visit our website at for our most up to date health and safety practices. These health and safety guidelines will be updated and adjusted per recommendations by the CDC and WHO and local entities. Mahalo for your Kokua
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.