6-hour Discovering Cham Island from Hoi An
The amazing half day tour discovering the wonderful Cham Island gives you a great chance to explore the hidden charming beauty of Vietnam’s nature. Joining in this tour, you will also join in many interesting activities, admire these magnificent landscapes and take many spectacular photographs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees, Snorkeling gear & Speed boat
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fresh seafood lunch at the local restaurant on Island
- Entry/Admission - Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), Cham Island Harbour, Hoi An Vietnam
Your first activity is to get on board a speed boat to get access to Cham Island. While being on board, you will definitely relax in fresh cool wind and admire these spectacular landscapes.
Then, you will pay a visit to Au Thuyen to know more about the place where the local boats are hidden in storms.
You can continue your trip by walking along the green paddy fields to see the more-than-100-year-old temple of Hai Tang Pagoda and peaceful fishing villages to know more about the daily life of fishermen.
Next, you will move to Bac island to take advantage of snorkeling opportunities. Here you can swim, sunbath, see the forest of colorful coral reefs at the sea bottom as well as enjoy lunch with fresh seafood
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.