6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris
Overview: Join and experience the wonder of the world – the Great Migration on the Serengeti plains. On a six day private Wildebeest Migration safari you will visit three major Tanzanian national parks starting Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park. Prepare yourself for majestic Serengeti where migration peaks at this time of the year. Most days are camping, but on some days clients can opt for a budget lodge (no extra charge). Upgrades to medium or luxury accommodation are available.
After breakfast we will continue to Tarangire National Park.The Park is an endless pageant of wildlife with undoubtedly the richest Elephant population in Africa with surprisingly large herds. It has an extensive collection of exotic birds, antelopes, lions, leopards, giraffes, buffaloes and the supposedly tree climbing pythons which can be seen around the swamps. But the most important feature of this Park, the game in the necklace, is the Tarangire River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 6x Dinner
- 6x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 6 nights
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
What's excluded :
- Other things on personal nature
- Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.