6 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari
The great wildebeest migration in Tanzania is considered one of the greatest shows in the world. Every year millions of wildebeest along with giant herds of grazers across Northern Tanzania and Kenya is a truly spectacular event. Over two million wildebeest, zebra, and other gazelles move through the Serengeti and Masai Mara eco-system in search of water and lush grazing grounds. During this great migration where the millions of gazelles move in search of life a lot lose their life due to exhaustion, hunger, and a large number got hunted by the predators. The best time to witness this great migration is during the dry season which occurs between July to early October when the large herds move constantly through the National parks of Tanzania.
per adult from
What's included :
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- All Park entrance fees & taxes
- Private 4x4 wheel Safari Vehicle
- Professional English speaking safari and tour guide / driver
- Drinking Water
What's excluded :
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Optional Activities
- Tips and Gratuities
- Possible Concession fees
- Alcoholic Drink
- Day 1
After breakfast pick from Arusha drive to Manyara for lunch Afternoon depart for a half-day game drive in the park Some animals found in the park include buffalo, elephants, leopards, baboons, impala, giraffes, zebra, and wildebeest.
drive to the famous Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti National Park covers an area of 14,763 sq km in whose name in Maasai language means endless plains.
A full day of game drives in Serengeti National Park Serengeti provides sanctuary to the highest concentration of plains animals in the world
Depart for an early morning game drive in Serengeti Breakfast at leisure. afterward, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. overnight stay at Ngorongoro crater
After breakfast descend the crater floor for a half-day tour till. Lunch will be taken at one of the picnic sites on the crater
After breakfast drive back to Arusha. Lunch at the Impala Hotel. Dayroom to be provided Later in the afternoon transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your onward flight
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.