6 days trekking To The heart of Desert
• The Desert Hike in Morocco is a walk in the big dunes of southern Morocco with a professional nomadic guide and camel drivers. A camel caravan carries the luggage. Fascination of desert immensities, unusual encounter with nomads, study and observation of animal and plant life, relaxation, silence and total forgetfulness of civilization and the modern world in absolute calm in the heart of the great desert of the Moroccan Sahara, at sunrise and unforgettable sunsets. During the hike you live according to the rhythm and the intensity of the sun
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • Day 1
Departure early morning from your riad/hotel in Marrakech and travel through the High Atlas Mountains via the Tichka Pass (2260 m) – the highest road pass in Morocco offering spectacular panoramic views of the mountains and valleys with a snaky road, beautiful landscapes with different colours and the Berber villages along the way.Visit several kasbahs along the way, including Tamnougalte and Ait Benhaddou. A 16th century UNESCO site, Ait Benhaddou is one of the best preserved and most spectacular kasbahs in Morocco. A famous site for Hollywood films, The trip continues through the palm-lined Draa river valley. Arrival in Zagora the capital of dates. Afterwards, continuation towards the gateSahara desert, Mhamid with Khalil. Dinner and night in camp In Nomadic standard camp.
• Day 2
after heading breakfast and loading the camels from Mhamid, we headed to palmary the accompany of camel men and the guide an cooker after 2h walking . after having lunch under the shade of the palm trees and taking a little nap , we back again for 2 hours to the dunes of Sidi Naji, is holy place in desert and between dunes and the breeze of desert. we set the camp in the while you enjoy the sunset and enjoy the first night under starts with dinner Moroccan soup and meat tajin.
• Day 3
Leavin the holy place and headed to the the third biggest dune in the Mhamid desert Erg Zahar, It is 4 hours walking we will divide to 2 in the morning and 2h in the evening .the way is mix of plateau and sand needs god shoes for alikng, after walking 2h of the morning brezze we stop for lunch under the shade of Tamarist and after a nap we contune walking to the erg where we will arise the camp while you ride the dune for beautiful sunset ad see the Algerian border and making sandbread and tajin .
• Day 4
After spending the beautiful night at Erg Zahar we headed Kraat jamal across Lahdybat where you will have lunch the road is full of tamarisk tress, and lunch we across the Daraa Valley to spend the last night in desert In place full of wild camels.
• Day 5
With breeze of Morning, we star tour day back To Mhamid for 3 hours walking to the Camp where you will shower and have lunch and spend the Night In Mhamid .
• Day 6
Early morning departure from your guest-house, to re-trace the journey north to Marrakech (as per Day 1). Expect to arrive at your riad/hotel in Marrakech late afternoon
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.