6 Days tour to discover the best of Georgia
You are about to discover a country of diverse culture, rich history and unique artifacts. Georgia is an ancient country at the crossroads of the Eastern and Western civilizations, where the European and Asian way of life and traditions merge for thousands of years. Indeed this country has a lot of amazing things to show you and tell you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Both-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Day 1
• Transfer to the hotel
• Check In & Free time
Day 2 Tbilisi-Mtksheta
• After breakfast drive to Mtskheta which is one of the oldest towns and the cultural and religious centre of Georgia. Mtskheta was the capital of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom of Iberia from the third century BC. Visit Jvari Church, a true architectural masterpiece of the early Medieval Period overlooking the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers from the top of the hill, and Svetitskhoveli, the main cathedral of Mtskheta and a sacred place where the robe of Christ is being kept.
• Back to Tbilisi for city tour where you can take cable car/ropeway to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. You will stroll through the Shardeni area - full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. You are able to visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre.
• Drop off at your hotel/place
Day 3 Tbilisi-Kazbegi-Tbilisi
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Tbilisi. The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up North towards the border with Russia.
• Your first stop will be at Ananuri fortress which is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River.
• After that drive to Gergeti Trinity Church - At an altitude of 7119 feet (2,170 meters), the twelfth or thirteenth century monument was erected on the southern slopes of Mkinvarcveri. Hiking or Option drive is by 4X4 cars for additional cost)
• Drive back to Tbilisi & Drop-off at your hotel;
Day 4 Tbilisi-Uplistsikhe Caves-Borjomi
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• First stop will be Uplistsikhe caves which is city in the rock .
• Next stop will be Borjomi which is the small town in mountains. This place became so famous because of its mineral waters which has unique healing qualities and taste.
Day 5 Tbilisi–Kakheti–Wine region
• Breakfast at the hotel;
• First stop will be Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino (4th century) which holds the tomb of St. Nino, the Cappadocian maiden who converted the Georgian people to Christianity as early as 337AD.
• After that city of love is waiting for you - The fortified town of Sighnaghi lies high up on the ridge overlooking the Alazani valley.City offers visitors stunning views of the surrounding Caucasus Mountains.
• Final stop will be winery Khareba which has amazing wine cellar under the rock , where you can taste some famous Kakhetian wines and visit the collection of old wines
Day 6 Departure
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Check out
• Transfer to the airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.