6 Days Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater - Group Join Tour
This 6 day camping safari allows you to experience the highlights of the Northern Safari Circuit. You will experience breathtaking wildlife in the midst of some of the most diverse landscapes; monkeys in the forest, lions in trees, elephants amongst acacias and a huge variety of animals inside a collapsed volcano. You will also visit the world famous Serengeti National Park. The landscapes are breathtaking and the variety and volume of wildlife you will see are unforgettable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment(Sleeping bag excluded)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Sleeping bag
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Day 1 Tarangire National Park
Today you will drive to Tarangire for a full day game drive. One of Africa’s little-known gems, it should be on the itinerary of all lovers of wilderness & solitude.
The landscape is incredibly diverse with a mix that is not found anywhere else on the northern safari circuit; it is dotted with ancient baobab trees & large termite mounds & the Tarangire River is the only source of water during the dry season when the harsh sun suck the moisture from the landscape, baking the earth a dusty red while during the wet season you will experience dense bush & luscious high grasses.
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Park
After your breakfast, you will drive to Lake Manyara National park. Not only is this park a bird-lover’s paradise with over 400 species of birds, but it is also home to primates such as baboons and blue monkeys and many herbivores such as elephants, hippos, wildebeest, impalas and giraffes. You might even catch a glimpse of the more carnivorous inhabitants, such as leopards and lions. Through the pop-up roof of your safari vehicle you will see the landscape changing from lush acacia woodlands to grassy floodplains, where colonies of flamingos and other water fowl can be found on Lake Manyara’s shoreline.
Day 3 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will continue towards the fertile highlands where wheat, coffee and corn are grown by the Iraqw people. Passing through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, you will be able to see the breath-taking Ngorongoro Crater before traveling onwards to the Serengeti National Park, which you will reach by midday. The Serengeti National Park is the largest park in Tanzania with divers landscapes and habitats, such as grassy plains, swamps, lakes, savannah and mountains. Here the biggest wildebeest and zebra migration takes place and depending on the season, you may have the opportunity to witness thousands of animals on their search for food and water.
Day 4 Full Game Drive Serengeti National Park
Today, you will continue to explore the Serengeti National Park.
Day 5 Ngorngoro Crater
After breakfast you will head out for an en route game drive through the Serengeti. You might be able to spot the “Big Five” lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard before embarking on your journey to Ngorongoro Crater. The animals roam freely through the unfenced reserves offering you an uninterrupted game viewing experience.
Day 6 Ngorongoro crater
Rise and shine. It is an early departure to drive down a steep track into the 600 m deep caldera to see a breathtaking range of animals and birds. The caldera (collapsed volcano) is home to over 25,000 mammals ranging from the “Big Five” (lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, leopard) and more than 500 species of birds.
Departure Point :Arusha from your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Arusha
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.