6 Days Tanzania Wildlife Camping Safari
Facts: This specific Africa safari and travel itinerary has been designed for visitors with more time on hand for a longer safari or travel tours. Availability and Departure day: any day of your choice
per adult from
What's included :
- Our prices for Camping safari include:
- All accommodation in public campsite according to the itinerary
- Tents, mattresses and other camping equipments
- Overnight accommodation according to the itinerary
- A safari briefing,
- Guaranteed window seat in safari vehicles/Jeep driven by experienced driver guides,
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- All sightseeing and game viewing,
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Arusha or Airport
- 1.5 litre of mineral water per person per day during game drives,
- All mentioned activities as per itinerary
- All government taxes
- Medical evacuation
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Domestic and International Flights
- Tanzania Visa Entry Fees
- Tips and Gratuities for the driver guide and cook
- Personal expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, beverages, alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Accommodation before and after the safari
- Optional visit to Oldupai Gorge and a Maasai village
- Lunches, dinners, drinks at your hotel in Arusha
- Travel insurance
- Day 0: Arrival Arusha Distance: 30km /50km Time: 40 km, 30 minutes You will be met on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha Airport. Transfer to your lodge/hotel accommodation for dinner and overnight (HB). Meals: Dinner and Overnight (HB) Accommodation: Hotel / Lodge Accommodation in Arusha.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara Non game-viewing travel time: 2½ hours Distance: 130 km After breakfast in Arusha depart for Lake Manyara Hotel which is built on the rift wall at a high altitude, thus offering a magnificent view of the lake and the park. Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains Non game-viewing travel time: 6 hours Distance: 205 k After fabulous breakfast start day 2 Game drive at Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its treeclimbing lions. Here you can see a variety of habitats and diverse animals and birds. Witness the large flock of flamingos descending on the Lake Manyara. After lunch drive to Seronera for dinner and overnight. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera area, as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 3: Full Day Serengeti Game Drive After breakfast have a full day game drive in Serengeti National Park with your lunch boxes, here you can find the largest concentration of plain animals – 4 million and 500 species of birds. Your chance to see predators chasing their prey and enjoying their kill. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera area, as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 4: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater Non game-viewing travel time: 4 hours Distance: 145 km After breakfast depart for Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge, site of archeological findings, where traces of pre-historic man dating back to 3.5. million years ago have been discovered. Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park Non game-viewing travel time: 3½ hours Distance: 155 km After breakfast, have a full day tour of Ngorongoro crater, here you can see a spectacular concentration of wildlife, including the big five. Drive across the dense forest and near the soda lake and enjoy viewing a variety of birdlife. Ascend to the lodge from the 2000ft deep crater, lunch boxes on the way. Dinner and overnight in the Tarangire National Park area, as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 6: Tarangire National Park – Arusha Non game-viewing travel time: 2 hours Distance: 120 km After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National park for full day game drive, picnic lunch late afternoon drive back to Arusha for drop off
Departure Point :Arusha
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.